WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Your modern must also support WPS function or this setup will not work. If you modem does not support WPS function, please skip this part and go to “Regular Wireless Connection”.
1. Connect the power cable and wait for the camera to initialize.
2. Bring the camera close to the router to avoid interference during setup
3. Press the WPS button on the router, the WPS indicator will start blinking
4. Press and hold the WPS button on the IP camera for 3 seconds
5. The two devices will start connecting. Once connected, the WPS indicator on the router will stop blinking and turn solid.
6. Now your router is successfully connected with the camera.
For AP mode, the camera sets up its own Wi-Fi network to let other devices connect and
gain access. It is very convenient if you do not have access to a PC.
1. From your smartphone or other devices, go to App Store or Google Play to download
MyCam Pro APP.
2. Turn on the IP Camera.
3. Press and hold the WPS button (located at the back of camera) for 10 seconds, and
4. The camera will generate its own Wi-Fi network.
5. From your device, search and connect to the new Wi-Fi network generated by the IP
6. Once you have successfully connected to the new Wi-Fi network, open HooToo
MyCam Pro from your device to view the camera's image.
© 2018 HooToo All rights reserved.