HT-UH010 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB + 2 Smart Charging Ports with 3.3ft USB3.0 Cable and 8ft Power adapter, 12V/5A Power Adapter
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
- Q1.1. Why is the computer failing to come out of Sleep Mode when the USB hub is connected?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following causes: a. Improper power-saving settings. Right-click “My Computer”, select “Attributes”, then “Hardware”, followed by “Device Manager”. Double-click “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”, right-click “USB Root Hub”, click “Attributes”, then “Power Management”. Unmark “Allow computer to close the device to save power”, click “Yes”, and then restart the computer. b. The computer can’t start because it can’t read system files. This occurs when the BIOS is set to “Start the Computer from the USB Device”. In order to solve this, change the setting to “Start the Computer from the Hard Disk”. c. For Mac users, please uncheck the box "Put the hard disks to sleep when possible" under Energy Saver.
- Q2.Why doesn’t the Apple SuperDrive work with the hub? It’s showing an error message.
- According to Apple Support Article HT2801 (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2801), Apple Superdrives can only be plugged into USB ports on selected Apple computers. It is not recommend plugging them into USB hubs. Please see the excerpt below: The SuperDrive is designed exclusively for use with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini's that do not have a built-in optical drive. The SuperDrive must be directly plugged into the computer's USB port, and cannot be used if connected to a USB hub.
- Q3.Why is my USB 3.0 device being read as a USB 2.0 device when connected to the hub?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following causes: a. Insufficient power supply from the USB hub. Please connect the USB hub to a power source. b. Insufficient power supply from the computer’s USB port. Please connect the USB hub to the USB port positioned on the back of the frame, instead of on the front, to ensure sufficient power supply. c. The device is being plugged in too slowly. As a result of the USB 3.0 interface’s design, some systems will recognize devices as USB 2.0 when they are plugged in too slowly, or section by section.
- Q4.The hub keeps disconnecting while transferring data. Why?
- If this problem is occurring with a properly-installed device, it is usually due to insufficient power supply. When the hub is transferring data – especially large amounts – please make sure that it is connected to a power source. In addition, we recommend connecting the hub to your computer with the cable provided. If not, please ensure the cable is less than 1m in length, so as to ensure stable data transfer. At the same time, we will recommend you to use another cable to connect the hub with your computer to see if the problem is resolved. Sometimes defective cables will cause unstable connections.
- Q5.It takes a long time to charge my phones and tablets. Why?
- Normally it will take around 2 to 4 hours to charge your phones/tablets with this hub. It also depends on the power of your external devices connected to the hub at the same time. If two or more high current consumption devices such as hard drives are connected simultaneously, power will be shared by them so it will take longer time to charge your phones/tablets.
5.7 x 1.7 x 0.9 inches
7 USB 3.0 port + 2 charging port
12V/5A Power Adapter
USB 3.0 interface. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Does NOT support Windows 8.1)
Mac OS 9.1 or above (Mac Mini Excluded)
HT-UH008 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 2.3ft USB3.0 Cable, Bus-powered
[DISCONTINUED] HT-UE01 3-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
[DISCONTINUED] HT-UD01 USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station
[DISCONTINUED] HT-UH003 7-Port USB 2.0/3.0 HUB with Power Adapter (2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Charging Port)