HT-UH006 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 3.3ft USB 3.0 Cable, 5V/4A Power Adapter
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
6.8 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
7 USB 3.0 port
Bus Powered or 5V/4A Power Adapter
- Q1.Why is the transfer rate far slower than 5Gbps as promoted?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate of 5Gbps, with a theoretical transfer speed of 625MB/s, is about 10 times faster than of the mainstream USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s, which has a theoretical transfer speed of 60 MB/s. Taking current usage conditions into consideration, the transfer speed can achieve about 3 times that of USB 2.0. The actual transfer speed depends on the specific environment the product is used in.
- Q2.The hub keeps suddenly disconnecting with the device while transferring data. Why is this happening?
- If this problem is occurring with properly-installed devices, it is usually due to insufficient power supply. When the hub is transferring data - especially big data - make sure it is connected to a power source. In addition, we recommend connecting the hub to your computer with the cable provided. If not, please make sure the cable length is less than 1m, so as to ensure stable data transfer.
- Q3.The devices are not being identified by my computer when connected to the USB hub, but they are being identified when connected directly to the computer. Why is this happening?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following causes: a. Insufficient power supply. Please connect the USB hub to a power source. b. Compatibility between the motherboard and system. Please try refreshing the BIOS in the motherboard. c. System or BIOS settings. The USB may be disabled in your BIOS or operating system. Please turn on the computer, press F2 or DEL to enter the BIOS interface, then select “Enable USB device”. d. Incorrect insertion or unplugging. Do not unplug the device when transferring data in order to avoid damaging the chipset. e. Improper driver installation. In “Device Manager”, go to “Other Devices” and select “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”. If there are any yellow questions or exclamation marks visible, uninstall the driver in “Device Manager”, and then restart your computer. The driver will be reinstalled automatically.
HT-UH007 4-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 1ft USB3.0 Cable, Bus-powered
HT-UH008 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 2.3ft USB3.0 Cable, Bus-powered
HT-UH010 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB + 2 Smart Charging Ports, with 3.3ft USB3.0 Cable and 8ft Power adapter, 12V/5A Power Adapter
HT-UE01 3-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter