HooToo® HT-UH003 7 Port USB 3.0+USB 2.0 Hub with 1 iPad/iphone 5V/2A Charging Port. 5V/4A Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable – Matte Black
HooToo® HT-UH003 mounts as many as 6 devices to your computer, while charging another. A 2 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 combo meets your various needs. Charge your iPhone, iPad, or other mobile devices by way of a super-fast 5V 2A port intended just for such use. (Note: this port is NOT capable of data transfer.) The heavy-duty 5V/4A adapter included with the device supplies 48W of power, providing more stable input and output. Finally, the hub’s built-in surge protector guarantees that all of your devices remain safe. A lightweight design guarantees easy transportation, while the seven evenly-spaced ports keep your connections uncrowded
- [4+2+1]: 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 5V/2A charging port which can charge various mobile devices, such as smartphones, iPads, iPhones and more with an output current up to 2A.
- USB supports data transfer rate of super speed up to 5Gbps, high speed up to 480Mbps, and full speed up to 12Mbps.
- With a 5V/4A PSU powered and over current protection design.
- Plug-n-play, hot swappable. No driver needed.
- LED indication of power on/off switch button.
Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8 (32/64-bit), Mac OS X or later version
- 1 * USB 3.0/2.0 7 Port Hub
- 1 * 5V/4A Power Adapter
- 1 * 3ft USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 * User Manual
1. The charging port (5V 2A) is designed for charging your mobile devices only and will not support data transfers.
2. 2.4 GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboards and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
3. Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users may experience unstable connections due to microchip incompatibility. We recommend upgrading your OS X to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later.
4. 2012 Mac Mini and 2012 Mac Book Pro with Retina Display are currently not recommended for use with this product because the unstable performance. But Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0" improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from official Apple website.