[DISCONTINUED] HT-UH003 7-Port USB 2.0/3.0 HUB with Power Adapter (2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Charging Port)
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
- Q1.Why is the transfer rate far slower than 5Gbps as promoted?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate of 5Gbps, with a theoretical transfer speed of 625MB/s, is about 10 times faster than of the mainstream USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s, which has a theoretical transfer speed of 60 MB/s. Taking current usage conditions into consideration, the transfer speed can achieve about 3 times that of USB 2.0. The actual transfer speed depends on the specific environment the product is used in.
- Q2.The hub keeps suddenly disconnecting with the device while transferring data. Why is this happening?
- A: If this problem is occurring with properly-installed devices, it is usually due to insufficient power supply. When the hub is transferring data - especially big data - make sure it is connected to a power source. In addition, we recommend connecting the hub to your computer with the cable provided. If not, please make sure the cable length is less than 1m, so as to ensure stable data transfer. B: Please gently push and pull the outer devices cable to let it better connected to the hub and shake the hub gently to see if they are connected solidly before use it to transfer data.
- Q3.The devices are not being identified by my computer when connected to the USB hub, but they are being identified when connected directly to the computer. Why is this happening?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following causes: a. Insufficient power supply. Please connect the USB hub to a power source. b. Compatibility between the motherboard and system. Please try refreshing the BIOS in the motherboard. c. System or BIOS settings. The USB may be disabled in your BIOS or operating system. Please turn on the computer, press F2 or DEL to enter the BIOS interface, then select “Enable USB device”. d. Incorrect insertion or unplugging. Do not unplug the device when transferring data in order to avoid damaging the chipset. e. Improper driver installation. In “Device Manager”, go to “Other Devices” and select “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”. If there are any yellow questions or exclamation marks visible, uninstall the driver in “Device Manager”, and then restart your computer. The driver will be reinstalled automatically.
- Q4.Issues when using Mac OS
- a. We recommend going to the apple website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5172 and download the upgrade pack for USB 3.0. b. Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users may experience unstable connections due to microchip incompatibility. We recommend upgrading your OS X to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later. c. 2012 Mac Mini and 2012 Mac Book Pro with Retina Display are currently not recommended for use with this product because the unstable performance. Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from the official Apple website as "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0".
5V / 4A
3.91 x 2.36 x 0.79 inches
4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x 5V/2A charging port
Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista; Mac OS X or above
HT-UH008 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 2.3ft USB3.0 Cable, Bus-powered
HT-UH010 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB + 2 Smart Charging Ports with 3.3ft USB3.0 Cable and 8ft Power adapter, 12V/5A Power Adapter
[DISCONTINUED] HT-UE01 3-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
[DISCONTINUED] HT-UH004 8-Port USB 3.0 HUB with Power Adapter (7 x USB 3.0 Ports, 1 x Charging Port)