HooToo® HT-UH011 USB 3.0 7 Port Hub with USB 3.0 Cable and 12V/3A Power Adapter.
HooToo HT-UH011 USB 3.0 7 port hub is a super fast USB extension that allows you to connect up to 7 additional USB peripherals. No driver is needed. The HT-UH011 is designed with the latest VIA VL812 chipset, and current surge protection. It is ideal for quickly transferring large files (movies, database, projects files, etc), as well as increasing the number of available USB 3.0 ports on your computer and laptop.
- Individual LED indicators for each USB 3.0 ports, easy to detect working status
- Latest VIA VL812 chipset is stably and perfectly compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems
- Plug-n-play, hot swappable. No driver needed
- USB 3.0 can reach a super speed of up to 5Gbps, also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Built-in current protection
Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8. Mac OS 9.1 or above/10.2 or above
- 1 * 7 port USB 3.0 hub
- 1 * USB data cable(3.3ft)
- 1 * 12V/3A power adapter
- 1 * User manual
* 2.4 GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
* This hub is not a standalone charger; it won’t charge ipad, iphone or other non-standard charging devices.
* We recommend Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users upgrading your OS Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later;
* 2012 June MacBook Air and MacBook Pro users can download "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0” from the official Apple website as improvement of USB 3.0 performance and compatibility.