HT-PC002 2-Port Super-Speed USB 3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
- Q1.How can I do if the computer keeps blue screens when installing this device and driver?
- Firstly, try reinstalling it. Secondly, It might be the version of your computer USB charging utility is not updated. Please check the website of your motherboard manufacturer for the latest version of their USB charging utility and get it upgraded. Then reinstall the item and driver.
- Q2.Why I can’t insert the PCI-E of the device to my computer?
- Our PCI-E is only compatible to computers that with PCI-E 1X and PCI-E 16X slots. Please kindly try all the PCI-E slots of your computer to see if it works. If not, please contact us for return.
- Q3.Why the speed of my cards is almost same or even slower than my original USB 2.0 device?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate of 5Gbps, with a theoretical transfer speed of 625MB/s, is about 10 times faster than of the mainstream USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s, which has a theoretical transfer speed of 60 MB/s. Taking current usage conditions into consideration, the transfer speed can achieve about 3 times that of USB 2.0. The actual transfer speed depends on the specific environment the product is used in.
- Q4.The driver disk is empty or fails to install the right OS version driver.
- You can contact our customer service by the channel you buy this product or directly contact us via email@example.com. We will offer the right driver for you. Or you could download from our website: http://www.hootoo.com
- Q5.The 19 Pin extra devices are not acted when connected to this 19 Pin header.
- Please check with the connector of the 19 pin cable and the 19 pin header. You must gently insert the cable to the header tightly until here “click”.
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
Support PCI-E X1/X16 slot
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
Internal 4-Pin Power Connector
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8(32/64 bit)
7.7 x 3 x 0.7 inches