HT-CR002 External USB 3.0 Hub with 4-in-1 Card Reader
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
3 x USB 3.0 Ports
4 slots : SD, CF, MS, Mircro SD/M2
5V / 2A
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X
Card Reader Chipset
USB Cable Length
3.3 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches
- Q1.Why is the transfer rate far slower than 5Gbps as promoted?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate of 5Gbps, with a theoretical transfer speed of 625MB/s, is about 10 times faster than the mainstream USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s, which has a theoretical transfer speed of 60MB/s. Taking current usage conditions into consideration, the transfer speed can achieve about 3 times that of USB 2.0. The actual transfer speed depends on the specific environment the product is used in.
- Q2.Why can’t the card reader identify my memory card?
- The USB 3.0 card reader supports high-speed and high-capacity memory cards. Please check the lock setting on your memory card to make sure it isn’t locked. In addition, your memory card may not be able to be identified in certain older operating systems, so please make sure your system patch has been updated.
- Q3.It is difficult to fit the CF card into the card slot, and sometimes this damages the pins inside of the slot. Are there any tips for inserting the card properly?
- There are two small slots with different widths on each side of the CF card. Check the width of the corresponding parts in the slot, and insert the CF card accordingly. Doing so will ensure that the pins are not damaged.