HooToo® TripMate Nano HT-TM02 Wireless N150 Portable Travel Router - USB Storage Media Sharing, Access Point, Wi-Fi Router & Bridge
• Travel friendly, wireless and data sharing device
• Instantly create a wireless network (through AP/Router/Bridge Modes)
• Network Attached Storage enabled: easy to share data with USB storage devices
• Download apps to share photos/movies/music from both iOS and Android devices
• CPU model/frequency: Ralink RT5350/MIPS245KEc 360MHz
• Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
• Speed: 720Mbps for 20MHz, 150Mbps for 40MHz
• WAN port: RJ45 Ethernet, 100Mbps
• WAN LED indicator: Blue: Internet connection is ready. Off: No Internet connection.
• Wi-Fi indicator
a) Flashing Green: System is loading
b) Solid Green: Ready for media sharing
• Switch button: Switch between wired and wireless connection modes
• Reset button
• Antenna: 2dB (Wi-Fi component), 14dBi (main chip)
• Operating/Storage temp.: 5℃ - 40℃ / 0℃ - 60℃
• Operating/Storage humidity: 5% - 90% (non-condensing)
• Dimension: 50mm (L) x 56mm (W) x 16mm (H)
• Certificate: CE, RoHS, FCC
• 1x TripMate Nano Wireless Router
• 1 x USB cable
• Please download the ‘HooToo TripMate’ app from the iOS or Android app store first before streaming NAS
• Create a wireless connection through your Nano’s AP/Router/Bridge mode to have Internet access. Otherwise, you can only use it to stream your NAS.
• AP Mode: The router is connected to a wired network and transforms the wired network into a wireless one, so that multiple devices can be shared on the Internet. It works as an access point.
• Router Mode: The router is connected to a DSL or cable modem and works as a regular router.
• Bridge Mode: the router borrows an existing wireless Internet and broadcasts it using a different network name (SSID) and password. This application can create two individual networks for two groups of users sharing one Internet.