ENDLESS STREAMING: Seamlessly stream your videos, photos, and music to your connected TVs, media players and other DLNA devices.
FREE UP SPACE: Backup your photos and videos from your iPhone, Android phones, iPad or other mobile devices to attached USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards (need a card reader). Free up space on your phones.
TRAVEL ROUTER: Instantly convert a wired network to wireless. Also can bridge an existing wireless network, create your own secure wifi network.
EXTERNAL BATTERY PACK: Built-in 6000mAh power bank (5V/1A) enables you charge most smartphones up to 2 times.
PACKAGE CONTENT: HooToo Tripmate(HT-TM01) , USB cable, User Manual, 1 year HooToo warranty
|TripMate||TripMate Nano||TripMate Mini||TripMate Elite||TripMate Titan|
|Battery capacity||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||6000 mAh||10400 mAh|
|Size||1.73*3.78*1.11 inches||2.02*2.21*0.70 inches||1.93*2.90*0.87 inches||3.23*1.12*3.23 inches||1.65*1.65*3.74 inches|
|Weight||4.8 oz||1.0 oz||3.1 oz||7.2 oz||8.8 oz|
|Support USB storage||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (2TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)|
|Other features||External battery pack||Powered by USB; light and portable||Micro SD card slot||Dual USB charger||Support a USB hub with up to 4 USB storage devices. Brand new mobile apps.|
|Input||5V / 1.5A|
|Output||1A for Charging|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz|
|Wi-Fi Speed||up to 150 Mbps|
|WAN Port||RJ45 100 Mbit/s|
|OS Supported||Windows, Android, Mac|
|Size||96mm (L) x 44mm (W) x 28mm (H)|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE, CEC|
The default admin user name cannot change, change password: connect your smartphone with Tripmate, login 10.10.10.254 -> settings -> User -> change password -> save
connect your smartphone with Tripmate, login 10.10.10.254 -> settings -> network->Wi-Fi&LAN -> change ssid and password -> save
- ask hotel front desk to get the wifi user name and password of your room
- connect your phone with Tripmate, login its webend 10.10.10.254
- setting -> internet -> wireless access -> scan -> select your hotel's wifi name (SSID), leave the password empty, save.
- open another page on your phone browser, the hotel restrict page pops up, login with the username & password you asked from front desk
- your Tripmate's mac address has been registered by hotel wifi system, then your other devices could access the network bridged by Tripmate.
"1. Connect to the ""TripMateNano-XXXX"" network.
2. Open the ""Network"" tab, and then on the ""Lan"" sub-tab.
3. Tap on ""Scan"" with the search icon.
4. You should see ""10.10.10.254"" in the available LAN networks, if not tap ""New""
5. Hold tap on ""10.10.10.254"" and then tap ""Edit Serer""
6. Enter the following details
Domain: (Leave empty)
Username: admin (or whatever you chose as the username)
Password: (blank or whatever you chose as the password)
Display as: 10.10.10.254 (Or whatever name you want to choose)
(please delete ""IP$"" or similar characters)"
For MP4 format movies you can stream directly from TripMate app, other format video files need download 3rd party video player app to watch. When you click on a video file, it will pop out a dialog with 3rd party app list for you to select a suitable app to accomplish this.
yes, as Tripmate is a external battery charger, it will charge supply power to any USB devices attached to it.
No, the Ethernet port on Tripmate is a WAN port, which can only receive hard wired network signal and convert it into wireless network signal, then rebroadcast it out, however, you cannot use the Tripmate to receive a wireless network then output it via this WAN port
No, only one USB storage files can be detected in the Tripmate app
© 2016 HooToo Inc.All rights reserved.