HT-TM01 TripMate Wireless N Portable Travel Router with 6000mAh Battery Charger
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
5V / 1.5A
1A for Charging
802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz
up to 150 Mbps
RJ45 100 Mbit/s
Windows, Android, Mac
96mm (L) x 44mm (W) x 28mm (H)
FCC Class B, CE, CEC
- Q1.How to change the admin username and pw?
- The default admin user name cannot change, change password: connect your smartphone with Tripmate, login 10.10.10.254 -> settings -> User -> change password -> save
- Q2.How to change tripmate's SSID name and password?
connect your smartphone with Tripmate, login 10.10.10.254 -> settings -> network->Wi-Fi&LAN -> change ssid and password -> save
- Q3.How to access the hotel wifi(which has a login or authentication page)?
- ask hotel front desk to get the wifi user name and password of your room
- connect your phone with Tripmate, login its webend 10.10.10.254
- setting -> internet -> wireless access -> scan -> select your hotel's wifi name (SSID), leave the password empty, save.
- open another page on your phone browser, the hotel restrict page pops up, login with the username & password you asked from front desk
- your Tripmate's mac address has been registered by hotel wifi system, then your other devices could access the network bridged by Tripmate.
- Q4.How to connect to HooToo from ES File Explorer
"1. Connect to the ""TripMateNano-XXXX"" network.
2. Open the ""Network"" tab, and then on the ""Lan"" sub-tab.
3. Tap on ""Scan"" with the search icon.
4. You should see ""10.10.10.254"" in the available LAN networks, if not tap ""New""
5. Hold tap on ""10.10.10.254"" and then tap ""Edit Serer""
6. Enter the following details
Domain: (Leave empty)
Username: admin (or whatever you chose as the username)
Password: (blank or whatever you chose as the password)
Display as: 10.10.10.254 (Or whatever name you want to choose)
(please delete ""IP$"" or similar characters)"
- Q5.How can I stream movies on iphone/ipad?
- For MP4 format movies you can stream directly from TripMate app, other format video files need download 3rd party video player app to watch. When you click on a video file, it will pop out a dialog with 3rd party app list for you to select a suitable app to accomplish this.
- Q6.Will the USB drive draw power from the tripmate?
- yes, as Tripmate is a external battery charger, it will charge supply power to any USB devices attached to it.
- Q7.Can I convert the wireless network to an ethernet connection via tripmate? (WAN / LAN port)
- No, the Ethernet port on Tripmate is a WAN port, which can only receive hard wired network signal and convert it into wireless network signal, then rebroadcast it out, however, you cannot use the Tripmate to receive a wireless network then output it via this WAN port
- Q8.Can the tripmate be able to access in 2 USB storage devices which plug in the same USB hub?
- No, only one USB storage files can be detected in the Tripmate app