The TripMate Elite combines all the great features of our TripMate series and adds in the functionality of a dual USB Wall Charger. With the addition of a built-in wall plug, the Elite replaces the existing power adapter for your cellphone/tablet in addition to its other great features. By combining the functions of a dual USB wall charger, personal cloud, travel router, external battery, and hotspot into one portable device, the TripMate Elite is the ultimate travel companion. One Device to Rule Them All
The TripMate triples as a portable charger. If your smartphone is about to run out of battery, simply use the TripMate with its 6,000mAh battery to charge your phone anywhere. The built-in battery is sufficient enough to power most smartphones 2-3 times and extend the life of most tablets for an additional 4-8 hours. The battery also powers the TripMate’s own network features, while providing up to 17 hours of router operation or 12-13 hours of file transferring.
The TripMate works as a portable file sharing device to give you access to all of your data anywhere, anytime. Simply plug in a USB storage device such as a flash drive or external HDD to the TripMate, and your data will be instantly accessible to all of your mobile devices in a secure wireless network.
No hardware is complete without adding a convenient, easy to use APP. The HooToo TripMate APP lets you control the Elite with the touch of your finger tips. You gain full access to any USB storage attached to the Elite. You can remotely browsing photos and videos stored on the USB, control your network settings, and upload and download files to your own device.
- turn on your tripmate, find the tripmate's SSID (TripMateElite-XXXX) in the wifi list of you device, access in with default password “11111111”.
- open browser, enter 10.10.10.254
- go to Settings -> Network Settings -> Wi-Fi &LAN -> enter your new password -> Save.
- back to you device’s wifi settings, reconnect tripmate’s SSID with new password.
1.get the wifi user name and password of your room
2.connect your phone with TripMate, login its webend 10.10.10.254
3.internet -> wireless access -> scan -> select your hotel's wifi name (SSID), leave the password empty, save
4.open another page on your phone browser, the hotel restrict page pops up, login with the username & password you got
（if it directs to the tripmate admin page, please update your firmware. Please download the custom firmware from our hootoo website:
Here is how to upgrade your tripmate's firmware:
- make sure your tripmate turned on, join in tripmate local wifi network, log in 10.10.10.254 web end.
- attach a USB storage device with tripmate (tripmate's built-in RAM is limited, so it need external storage as extra RAM),
important: put the firmware file in your cellphone or laptop which access in 10.10.10.254, rather than put firmware in USB storage device attached to tripmate.
- system -> firmware -> upgrade -> select firmware from your cellphone or laptop -> save -> wait for finish and reboot.
After updating the firmware, please login 10.10.10.254-> service-> Auto-jump Service-> Turn off-> save）
5.your TripMate's mac address has been registered by hotel wifi system, then your other devices could access the network bridged by TripMate.
(clear your browser cache if it failed to connect at the first time)
1.0A Port1 + 1.0A/2.1A Port2
3.15 x 3.15 x 1.02 ( in )
© 2015 HooToo Inc.All rights reserved.