HT-TM04 TripMate Elite Versatile Wireless N Travel Router
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
1.0A Port1 + 1.0A/2.1A Port2
3.15 x 3.15 x 1.02 ( in )
- Q1.how to change the admin username and pw
1.connect your wireless device to the tripmate
3.tap on User-> here you can change the pw
- Q2.How to change tripmate's SSID password
- turn on your tripmate, find the tripmate's SSID (TripMateElite-XXXX) in the wifi list of you device, access in with default password “11111111”.
- open browser, enter 10.10.10.254
- go to Settings -> Network Settings -> Wi-Fi &LAN -> enter your new password -> Save.
- back to you device’s wifi settings, reconnect tripmate’s SSID with new password.
- Q3.Can the tripmate be able to access in 2 USB storage devices which plug in the same USB hub
- no, only one USB storage files can be detected in the Tripmate app
- Q4.Will the USB drive draw power from the tripmate?
- yes, as Tripmate is a external battery charger, it will Yes,charge supply power to any USB devices attached to it.
- Q5.Does the tripmate support MAC formatted disk
- no, Tripmate support windows format USB storage devices (NTFS / FAT 16 / FAT 32)
- Q6.Can I convert the wireless network to an ethernet connection via tripmate (WAN LAN port)
- no, the Ethernet port on Tripmate is a WAN port, which can only receive hard wired network signal and convert it into wireless network signal, then rebroadcast it out, however, you cannot use the Tripmate to receive a wireless network then output it via this WAN port.
- Q7.Can the tripmate be used as FTP for printer or ip camera?
- no, tripmate cannot be used as A FTP server (storage path) for printer or IP camera.
- Q8.how to access the hotel wifi(which has a login or authentication page)?
1.get the wifi user name and password of your room
2.connect your phone with TripMate, login its webend 10.10.10.254
3.internet -> wireless access -> scan -> select your hotel's wifi name (SSID), leave the password empty, save
4.open another page on your phone browser, the hotel restrict page pops up, login with the username & password you got
（if it directs to the tripmate admin page, please update your firmware. Please download the custom firmware from our hootoo website:
Here is how to upgrade your tripmate's firmware:
- make sure your tripmate turned on, join in tripmate local wifi network, log in 10.10.10.254 web end.
- attach a USB storage device with tripmate (tripmate's built-in RAM is limited, so it need external storage as extra RAM),
important: put the firmware file in your cellphone or laptop which access in 10.10.10.254, rather than put firmware in USB storage device attached to tripmate.
- system -> firmware -> upgrade -> select firmware from your cellphone or laptop -> save -> wait for finish and reboot.
After updating the firmware, please login 10.10.10.254-> service-> Auto-jump Service-> Turn off-> save）
5.your TripMate's mac address has been registered by hotel wifi system, then your other devices could access the network bridged by TripMate.
(clear your browser cache if it failed to connect at the first time)
- Q9.How to use DLNA?
- Go to 10.10.10.254 -> settings ->network services -> DLNA service, turn on, put files that you want to stream in the path of "DLNA Directory" or you can change the path by click "change directory.