HooToo® HT-WR01 Wireless N Signal Repeater and Range Extender, (300 Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Access Point / Repeater with WPS Button)
The WiFi Repeater HT-WR01 is a combine wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements. It slows a wireless network to be expanded using multiple access points without the need for a wired backbone to link them. It also works well with other 11b/g 11n protocol wireless products.
- Color: White
- Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless transmit power: 14 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Power supply unit: 100V-240V AC
- Operating temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉).
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensation)
- Product dimensions: 11 * 6 * 7cm
- Product weight: 98g
- Networking cable: 1M
- Package size: 22 * 14.5 * 7cm
- Package weight: 226g
- WlAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n/g/b.
- 110 ~230-volt socket.
- The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
- WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP).
- Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
- The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible".
-1 x Wireless-N Repeater.
-1 x RJ-45 networking cable.
-1 x User Manual.
The WiFi repeater can only expand the range of the signal, not enhance the signal.