HT-IP212 Outdoor Wired / Wireless Network IP Camera, 24-LEDs Night Vision, Built-in IR Filter, Silver
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
24 IR Illuminators for Night Vision
Internet Explorer (64bit IE Excluded), Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc
- Q1.How to view the camera from internet(DDNS setup issue)?
Normally, DDNS setup involves several steps as below:
Step 1: From the web interface, change the port number for the camera, change it to a different one such as 8010, 8080, 8081, etc (do not use default setting 80), this can also be done on the program tool "IP camera tool".
Step 2: Port forwarding configuration
- Open your router's admin console by typing the standard IP address for your router into your web browser's URL box. For most routers, this will be either 192.168.0.1. or 192.168.1.1.
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to Port Forwarding or Applications and Gaming tab. Each router will be slightly different, but look for these two options. If you don't see them, try Advanced Settings and look for a Port Forwarding subsection.
- Enter your desired ports (same as your camera) and the IP address for camera. (IP address can be found via IP Camera Tool, i.e. 192.168.x.x)
- Save your setting and restart your router to double check.
Step 3: Once it's set up, you can use the provided DDNS and the port address to access the camera on your browser. (For example,