HooToo HT-IP210HDP Indoor Wireless Network IP Camera, HD 720P H.264 Streaming, Peer to Peer (P2P), Scan and View on Your Smartphone, Black
HT-IP210HDP Network IP Camera is a high performance camera for professional surveillance and remote monitoring. It combines a high quality camera with the flexibility of remote pan / tilt operations through operator control. The built-in audio support enables remote users to not only view, but also listen in on an area and communicate orders or requests to visitors or intruders, thereby increasing the monitoring options. Pre- and post-alarm image buffering, video motion detection, scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification together with two-way audio makes the HT-IP210HDP ideal for remotely monitoring people and property. Its P2P technology coupled with H.264 streaming + 720P allows you to access the camera INSTANTLY and to capture every single image details.
- Adjustable image size/quality, time stamp, flip/ mirror
- View angle: Horizontal --320°, Vertical --120°
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (encrypted with WEP/WPA/WPA2) for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- H.264 streaming, local SD card recording and higher image resolution (720p/1280 x 720 pixels)
- Night vision (16-LED) lets you view 24/7, two way audio, motion detection alert with snapshots via email, I/O external connectors
- Download the free app "P2PCamLive" and start monitoring your home or business using IOS or Android phone/tablet in just minutes (Scan the code at the bottom side of the camera)
- P2P Technology eliminates IP Setting Hassle
-OS/Browser: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC; IE 6/7/8/9, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc
- Designed for use in mid-sized businesses, such as retail stores and supermarkets, transmitting images over the local area network or the Internet
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x QIG
1 x CD
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What’s the min. lux required for normal operation?
A: Down to 0.5lm.
Q: IP address does not show up on program tool “SearchIPCam”
A: Make sure the camera and PC are within the same subnet segment, disable MAC filter within your router, and add the camera to white list to be found on the network.
Q: Cannot set up DDNS domain/ wireless connection.
A: Please always feel free to contact support at hootoo dot com for help, we answer most emails within 24hr.
- Look for updates on HooToo website if you need tech files
- Warranty & Support: 12 months, limited; 24/7 email support
- Please do not upgrade the firmware prior to contacting us