HT-IP006N Outdoor Wired / Wireless Network IP Camera, M-JPEG Video Format, Built-in IR Filter, 16-LEDs Night Vision, Waterproof Body Colored in Black
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
3x Optical Zoom
50Hz, 60Hz, Outdoor
0° ~ 55°C
20% ~ 85% non-condensing
- Q1.How to adjust the lens to make image clear？
1. Twist counter-clockwise to take off the dome cover of the camera
2. Check the internal components of the camera as below
3. Gently loosen this screw to so that the lens can be adjusted freely
4. Now adjust the focal length to make the images become clear.
- Q2.How to view the camera from internet(DDNS setup issue)?
Normally, DDNS setup involves several steps as below:
Step 1: From the web interface, change the port number for the camera, change it to a different one such as 8010, 8080, 8081, etc (do not use default setting 80), this can also be done on the program tool "IP camera tool".
Step 2: Port forwarding configuration
- Open your router's admin console by typing the standard IP address for your router into your web browser's URL box. For most routers, this will be either 192.168.0.1. or 192.168.1.1.
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to Port Forwarding or Applications and Gaming tab. Each router will be slightly different, but look for these two options. If you don't see them, try Advanced Settings and look for a Port Forwarding subsection.
- Enter your desired ports (same as your camera) and the IP address for camera. (IP address can be found via IP Camera Tool, i.e. 192.168.x.x)
- Save your setting and restart your router to double check.
Step 3: Once it's set up, you can use the provided DDNS and the port address to access the camera on your browser. (For example,