HT-CT01 7.8A 4 Ports Charging Station w/ Smart USB ports and OTG function
- CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY :
- Share this product :
- Q1.1. My device’s input current is 1A, will the max 1.5A output harm it? (Or My device’s input current is 2A, will the Smart port of maximum 2.4A output harm it?)
- No, the charging ports are customized as max 2.4A and 1.5A to supply maximum charge outputs and charge speeds. It doesn’t mean that they will output 2.4A or 1.5A all the time, instead, they will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device. You may still use either port to charge your device as long as your device’s input current falls within the accepted range.
- Q2.How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
- Q3.What if the HooToo 4-port Charging Station is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 8A and a voltage input of 5V. B. Check to ensure that the power cord is connected to an active wall outlet and also firmly connected to the HooToo 4-port Charging Station.
- Q4.Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- You can charge your smart phones and tablets through the Smart ports. The iPhone port is designed for iPhone but not limited to iPhone as well as the Android port.
4.3 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches
4 charging port + OTG ports
2 smart charging port(Max 2.4A)+2charging port(Max 1.5A))